1) Two Principals resign just weeks before the start of a school year 2 times in three years
2) The Athletic Director resigns this year one month before the school year
3) The teachers that were laid off, and rehired in the region this summer all resigned from their positions this summer
4) A technology person in Region One, who just received a big pay raise resigns two weeks before the start of school
5) The Superintendent is being sued by her executive secretary for battery and freedom of speech violations
6) The Assistant Superintendent is suing a Region One Board of Education member for doing her job
7) It took four budget votes for the board of education to finally see it was not about money, but then they cut the iPads from
the budget anyway (again, but who is counting?)
8) The Assistant Superintendent goes “rogue” and will not join with the Superintendent in cutting the final year
off her new contract, and donate it back to a program for the students at the high school
9) There is no leadership on the board, there is no leadership in the administration, and now there is no leadership in place at the highest level
at the high school
As the old question used to say…..”Is this anyway to run a railroad?”
Our children, our parents, our grandparents, our brothers, our sisters, and our teachers deserve better.
Do you really want to endorse this activity with a yes vote this coming Tuesday? IS this behavior really going to be rewarded with a yes vote? Really?